How long does it take to get my order?
- After your order is placed our team gets to work fulfilling your purchase to ensure that all of the products you receive are fresh. We don't stock loads of inventory that sits on a shelf and gets old.
- Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days Domestic. 6-10 Days Internationally).
- You will receive your tracking number as soon as it is on the way, but we love to hear from you- so send us a message if you need a status update or expedited shipping quote!
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes! We are excited to be able to offer our products internationally!
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We currently accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal). If there is a payment option you would love to see- send us a message and let us know! We will do our best to incorporate it in the future!
Where can I buy your products in person?
- Today, we operate exclusively online. Stay tuned to our newsletter to get updates on our journey and locations!
How are your oils processed?
- The oils found in our products are cold-processed to ensure the highest quality and preserve the beneficial properties they naturally hold. Fragrances found in some of our formulations are also botanically derived, through blending mild essentials that are processed with the CO2 extract method.
Will using oils clog my pores?
- Our oils are non-comodogenic! They won't clog your pores, and actually help to minimize their appearance and balance sebum production to help clean your skin more effectively than soaps, harsh cleansers, or moisturizers containing parabens and mineral oils.
- The reason for this is that beauty oils mimic the skin's natural sebum production. Soaps dry and cause the body to produce in excess!
- As a cleanser, beauty oils bond with the oil and makeup molecules so, as you wipe away your beauty oil the dirt from the day gently lifts away too.
- As moisturizers, beauty oils are formulated to penetrate into the deepest layers of your skin for hydration while forming a protective barrier on the surface against environmental contaminants and particles that cause those pores to clog in the first place.
What is the shelf life of your products?
- With any cosmetic product we recommend replacing every 3 months.
- If you have a question about a specific product you purchase please reach out and let us know! We would be happy to help!
Who can I contact if I don't know what product is right for me?
- Contact us any time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact us page here on our website. We are always here to help guide you on finding the perfect product for your skin tone, skin type, problem areas, and preference!